Your Ad Here

Meredith Baxter Today Show

Wednesday, December 2, 2009


Meredith Baxter appeared on Today Show and she made the show more interesting as she revealed some secrets. On the show, she also revealed a secret that she has been hiding for seven years. On Today Show, Meredith Baxter told Matt Lauer that she is a lesbian. Meredith Baxter is best known for playing Elyse Keaton on the 80s television sitcom “Family Ties”. Now 62, Meredith Baxter surprised her fans after she revealed the secret.

Baxter said,

“I am a lesbian, and it was a later-in-life recognition,”

Baxter told Matt Lauer,

“Some people would say, well, you’re living a lie and, you know, the truth is – not at all. This has only been for the past seven years.”

Meredith Baxter married thrice but failed each time to secure her marriage and her relationships came to an end. Baxter Meredith said,

“I got involved with someone I never expected to get involved with, and it was that kind of awakening,”

She added,

“I never fought it because it was like, oh, I understand why I had the issues I had early in life. I had a great deal of difficulty connecting with men in relationships.”

Baxter revealed that she is in a four-year relationship with Nancy Locke. Nancy Locke is a building contractor and Baxter met Nancy Locke through mutual friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

free counters

Blog Archive

  © RYBANZ Searching, Unexpected, Gathering by RYBANZ.BLOGSPOT.COM 2009

Back to TOP